Get ready for another eight ideas to spark your Do-It-Yourself imagination with the second part of our top 16 list of “Quick Picks” for adding value to your Edmond, Oklahoma home.
- Finish the basement. Take that unused, un-inviting space and transform it with a bar area, seating, and welcoming décor.
- Add a deck.
- Do a major bath remodel. Turn that master bath into an oasis, adding his and hers sinks, separate shower stall, and a relaxing garden tub.
- Paint. Inside or outside. It is the least expensive, greatest bang-for-your buck improvement you can do.
- Renovate the attic. Of course you have to have the space to start with, and if so, add some windows and turn that unused space into a small bedroom suite.
- Build up. Add a second floor and double the living space of your ranch style home.
- Add a bath. No one ever said “This house has too many bathrooms.”
- New roof. Keeps the inside dry and looks great to potential buyers from the street.